The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***We are currently recruiting, please apply under the Rules & Regulations Section. Thank you***
Prepare for the upcoming events by staying active and keeping up to date.
Thanks for your loyality, commitment and dedication.
If you see people on, then jump in the Chat Box, located at the bottom on this page
Team Speak Server IL2.LeetTS.com:10028
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself
Introduce yourself EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Fury72

» New Applicants - Apply Here
Introduce yourself EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am by Landmayer

» so im not able to loggin
Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm by Acea

» Words of Courage
Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm by drewarrior23

» Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
Introduce yourself EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm by divineprince

» Cards Sought After
Introduce yourself EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm by Sturdywings13

» Holy war roles.
Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm by Guest

» Adversity ............
Introduce yourself EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm by Fury72

» Clan / Guild by Definition
Introduce yourself EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm by Fury72

Most Viewed Topics
Rage of Bahamut on PC
How t get HP or CW now that I wont Buy Moba coins anymore
Holy war roles.
event item ensurance
Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play
Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!
General Chat
Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
so im not able to loggin
Introduce yourself EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am by nkpTheÐuÐe
so im not able to loggin how about you guys

just a white screen

Comments: 6
Rob Forums Chat

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+18
Warking111
eGFTaker
Edanolu
shawnf2528
lampolo
Strictlyshaun
jedieleanor
Dralie
MonsterMiata
DirtyPWNography
randemonium
divineprince
robinveer
ninjanearing
ahway
Jingeos
Scrim509
Fury72
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi Python, we would love to have you in our Order. if you're still interested. Please request to join. Look up fury72 on RoB.
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
pythonkiller4

pythonkiller4

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:16 am

hi i never thought id get into this game so much ive always hated games but this one is addictive n i love playing it love to graphics to im kinda new to it all but ive done quiet well i think please feel free to chat with me im very nice my name is sophie and im 17 and i often play this game or i tend to draw alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Toraken1

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:26 am

Hi, I'm Tyler. I'm new to the order and may need a little assistance in getting started. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
erin614

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:01 am

Hi I'm Erin. 30 yrs old from Ohio. Thanks for adding us to the order.
Back to top Go down
XanderDanger

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 am

Hello all!
I'm 34, from Ohio, and addicted to this game by the very sly and wise lampolo. While I do my best to spend time here and there leveling up my cards between gaming on my XBox or PS3 and working (a little too much) I still seem to be the slow start seeing as I've only played the game for a few weeks so far. Rage has been great because, unlike real life card games, I save a lot of money by not actually buying anything (even if it might help my deck a bit).

But when it comes to gaming and doing my best to help when I can through Holy Wars, I'm in! Especially if it can lead to some cool people to socialize with over gaming. If it wasn't for the first-time addiction and now an actual place to talk to people in the same order I'd probably find myself hanging up the cards and finding something else to spend my time doing in a few more weeks time. So thanks for keeping things social with the order!
Back to top Go down
Warking111

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 am

Oh yea, forgot to do this.

I'm Jason, a 3rd year college student from NY. nice to meet y'all ^_^. I mostly just play pc games for fun. Got addicted to RoB when someone made me sign up for referrals haha. I was the only one out of like 15 who ended up being addicted. The guy who got me here quit a looong time ago lol
Back to top Go down
eGFTaker

eGFTaker

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 am

Hello everyone My name is Timothy put some people call me TJ or Taker im 20 years old about 2 be 21 in sep im from Philadelphia PA I work at target. I also play Ps3 and pc games
Back to top Go down
mco2004

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hello All   Introduce yourself EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello All,

Thanks for consideration in the order. My name is Bruce. I am Lampolo's twin by no choice of my own Very Happy . I am 35 and work as a physician most of the day. I build computer and play games with the rest of my time. I have a 2 year old daughter and another one on the way due in November. Looking for an active order.
Back to top Go down
Edanolu

Edanolu

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 am

Hi everyone, I doesn`t introduce myself either, so here we go

My name Its Edwin, you can call me Ed, Im from Colombia and no, im not a Drug Dealer (yet) Im in marketing business, married with 4 kids and im a serius player, Im really glad to know you guys and I hope we can build a good friendship and a powerful order.

Greetings
Back to top Go down
shawnf2528

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 pm

hello name is shawn im 27 from ohio
Back to top Go down
lampolo

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi all and thanks for invite to order. I am 35, married with 4 kids, and from Ohio. I am a pharmacist by trade and gamer by choice. I focus mainly on the MMO scene, but can definately appreciate a little RoB through the day and most of the night. I look forward to helping the order be the best it can be.
Back to top Go down
Strictlyshaun

Strictlyshaun

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:32 am

i never intro'd myself

the names Shaun, 22, and live in Hawaii on the island Oahu. Currently am employed as a chef and go to school full time and the CC here until i figure out what i want to do with my life. but for mow my life consists of minitrucks and video games. if anybody wants add me on xbox live hawaiian58 and we can play some mw3 to past the wait times for stamina refreshing Smile
Back to top Go down
jedieleanor

jedieleanor

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm

hi everyone, thx for the add to the order. love the game but only been playing 3 weeks (addictive).

i'm out of billings, montana and my job is running hydrogen plants although i was an art major in college.

btw - eleanor is my basset hound/border collie mix:)
Back to top Go down
ninjanearing

ninjanearing

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Ninjaneering here....I messed up when I registered and was going to just not worry about changing my username, but its confusing for you guys, I'm sure. However, I can only remember my password for this name. I try to log in to ninjaneering but I can't remember the password. Can anyone help me? I would rather use my rage name here so there isn't any confusion. Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Dralie

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 am

hey all im 23 lives in denmark im a gamer have ben for allways i have all the time in the world as im mentaly ill and mostly stay for myself most days and game whatever rocks my boat so as mentioned im almost allways available to help you

right now that is diablo3 and RoB
Back to top Go down
MonsterMiata

MonsterMiata

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am

Hello All

I am 26, married and going to UTI to be an automotive and diesel technician. I love miatas and working on cars.

I too live in Texas and have been friends with Randemonium since like 2006 or so. LoL He is the one that got me started on ROB and so far I like it. :-)

Back to top Go down
randemonium

randemonium

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:36 am

DP you seem to be a good addition to the order. I'm in the DFW area so nice to have a local in the group. Have you tried LoC and DS btw...or Sword Girls Razz? I'm a huge fan of TCG more than any other simply because collecting is my main hobby (and add gaming and there's no turning back 0_O).
Back to top Go down
ahway

ahway

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:07 am

gigiity giggity he said dp
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Good to have you aboard DP and welcome to the Order!
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
DirtyPWNography

DirtyPWNography

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Howdy all, name's DirtyPWNography, most call me Dirty (or DP, if you love double entendres, hehe). I'm 22 years old and live in Houston, TX. I've been a gamer and artist since I was old enough to hold a controller, and I'm currently finishing up my curriculum to be a Virtualization Engineer.

Card gaming has always been a passion of mine, and RoB is pretty legit. Joined the order because games are much more enjoyable when you're with a group of competent people who know what they're doing and desire to be better.
Back to top Go down
randemonium

randemonium

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 am

What's up team?
I'm similar to Robinveer except live in Texas. I've just finished my finals for a Bachelor in ISS degree and also love gaming. I started with Atari 2600/Colecovision/Dos and never looked back. Very Happy. I "play" DS and LoC too but most of my time is spent in RoB.

I'm glad that Ahway found y'all so that i could too. He rocks btw 0_o.

-Randemonium/Randy
study
Back to top Go down
divineprince

divineprince

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Sup the name is Danny, 23 years of age. I am from the city of siloam springs, Ar. Still undecided in college and working full time for now. Been gaming since i was 7. Now it is just this game and some online gaming and maybe the ps3 here and there.
Back to top Go down
robinveer

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 am

My name is Robin 19 years from the Netherlands. Im a 2nd year IT-Student. And i love gaming <3
Back to top Go down
ninjanearing

ninjanearing

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Adam, I am 37 yrs old, I am also from chattanooga tn, but now live in knoxville. I have 2 kids, not married, but work a lot and do what I can in this game. I love this game and this order...Android Magicians!!! You guys are great and let's keep up the good work.....always looking for a good trade, but order members get 1st dibs..thanks
Back to top Go down
Scrim509

Scrim509

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:24 am

Glad to have you, im applying at the Gamestop up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Android Magicians  :: General Chat :: Forum Lounge Chat-
Jump to: