The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***We are currently recruiting, please apply under the Rules & Regulations Section. Thank you***
Prepare for the upcoming events by staying active and keeping up to date.
Thanks for your loyality, commitment and dedication.
If you see people on, then jump in the Chat Box, located at the bottom on this page
Team Speak Server IL2.LeetTS.com:10028
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself
Holy war roles. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Fury72

» New Applicants - Apply Here
Holy war roles. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am by Landmayer

» so im not able to loggin
Holy war roles. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm by Acea

» Words of Courage
Holy war roles. EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm by drewarrior23

» Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
Holy war roles. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm by divineprince

» Cards Sought After
Holy war roles. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm by Sturdywings13

» Holy war roles.
Holy war roles. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm by Guest

» Adversity ............
Holy war roles. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm by Fury72

» Clan / Guild by Definition
Holy war roles. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm by Fury72

Most Viewed Topics
Rage of Bahamut on PC
How t get HP or CW now that I wont Buy Moba coins anymore
Holy war roles.
event item ensurance
Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play
Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!
General Chat
Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
so im not able to loggin
Holy war roles. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am by nkpTheÐuÐe
so im not able to loggin how about you guys

just a white screen

Comments: 6
Rob Forums Chat

Holy war roles.

Go down 
+6
lovelyloribbw
robinveer
Jingeos
causticdragon
Fury72
Scrim509
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrim509

Scrim509

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Obviously everyone is an attacker. But what we lack is a defense leader. As of right now the only two eligible candidates are jekul and ravage. Unfortunately I fear that they are less active players than the rest of us. As Dralie has made clear, the defense leader needs a very high defense stat more than high defense points/cards. I am willing to contribute to the defense leader and their deck. I am hoping this is true for others. I can personally contact CAUSTIC as he just lives down the street from me. I figure that for the time being, ravage or jekul can play the role of def leader. Meanwhile I will discuss with CAUSTIC, him becoming defense leader. I feel he is a good candidate because his level is low enough that his stats are still low enough that he can change to defense easily. Post your thoughts. Im new to being order leader and appreciate any and all help.
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:09 pm

Very well put Scrim. If we don't have a defense candidate. I will make another profile and build it for completely defense. I would hope that we will have others that can lead that as I am more attack oriented. I also will donate cards for that as well.
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
causticdragon

causticdragon

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Im bumping up my defence stats right now, any cure waters to help me level faster would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 am

I would send some but I've been using them to level up ATK. I think Dralie has some however
Back to top Go down
causticdragon

causticdragon

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:37 am

i went from 33 to 97, so ill just keep boosting
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:52 am

Awesome job man! It takes work and commitment to do that.
Back to top Go down
Jingeos

Jingeos

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 am

I can focus on def too but as support only. I can't be a leader as my attack and defense are at 120 both (lv 50 at the moment).
Let me know what you think...
Back to top Go down
Scrim509

Scrim509

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Jingeo just focus on attack. No worries. Caustic is building a tank!
Back to top Go down
Jingeos

Jingeos

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:14 am

haha, ok then
Back to top Go down
causticdragon

causticdragon

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:58 pm

im at 124 def now, but my def deck only hits 24660. so im working on enhancing all my cards.
Back to top Go down
Scrim509

Scrim509

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Keep it up, I will bave someone else as def leader for this war, should give u time to bump your def stats up and enhance your deck.
Back to top Go down
Scrim509

Scrim509

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 am

Okay, so the holy war generally begins at 3 am eastern time, midnight Pacific time. I hope many of you will join me in play for the first 3-4 hours of the holy war. As for initiating holy wars (search for an opponent). I expect everyone to check the order wall, please insure that Atleast 3 people are currently online/in game, before initiating a fight. Trying to fight a holy war by yourself is just plain stupid. So please dont get in a holy war by yourself. This however does not apply to the attack leaders.
Back to top Go down
robinveer

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:04 am

Here it starts at 12.00 so count me in.
BTW it sucks the game is down now i need to enchane/evolve some cards
Back to top Go down
lovelyloribbw

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 pm

I can boost my def stats if it would be helpful...since my cards have def powers mostly
Back to top Go down
jeffrodriguez

jeffrodriguez

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 am

Actually my GOAL is to be one of the best Defense player although Im a GOD and I know MAN has the best defense of all my target deck in my Signature really want to get it.

I am also willing to spend real money to buy those cards but so far no one is selling them.
they say spend money in game but I think as rates are going if I were to buy HP its $1 and following it it will be like
1 HR is $25
1 SR is $200+
and since SSR is like 5 to 8 SR meaning SSR cards are like $1000+ lol
hahaha.

Anyway just sharing my Thoughts I really want to help the Order by strengthening my cards
Back to top Go down
DirtyPWNography

DirtyPWNography

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

Well, if it matters for the future I've been investing solely into my Defense deck the last few weeks. I'm at 100 Stam/200 ATK and putting into DEF until I can defend an easy 10-15 times without a deck switch.

I'm nearing a 7-7 evo'd Captain and a 6-6 evo'd Paladin (I'm MAN alignment BTW), and will build out from there. I'm aiming to have a 75k base Defense before boosts, and that's before I come into any Lancelots/Arthurs.

On top of that, I'm going to enhance and evo some defensive Rares and Normals in order to get the most possible defense at any time. With a few maxed, lower power Rares and Normals, I won't be crippled when my DEF Power drops low enough to squeeze out one of my better cards. Would more than likely buy me a few more battles, meaning more points for the order and preventing a Defense breach through mere numbers.

If you already have a Defense leader in the works, then that's cool. Just wanted to share my plan in case it interested anybody.
Back to top Go down
divineprince

divineprince

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:57 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
randemonium

randemonium

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 am

I believe we can use another Defense Leader. To have 3 or 4 ready is a great idea because we all have somewhat different schedules that dictate what times we can be active for the order. So thanks for focusing on that DP Smile.
Back to top Go down
mco2004

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Lampolo was our defense leader in old guild. Check his stats. He is active enough. He is new, but I can speak for him. He is good for all but the walls...not uncommon to kill 10 walls in first day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy war roles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy war roles.   Holy war roles. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy war roles.
Page 1 of 1