The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***We are currently recruiting, please apply under the Rules & Regulations Section. Thank you***
Prepare for the upcoming events by staying active and keeping up to date.
Thanks for your loyality, commitment and dedication.
If you see people on, then jump in the Chat Box, located at the bottom on this page
Team Speak Server IL2.LeetTS.com:10028
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Fury72

» New Applicants - Apply Here
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am by Landmayer

» so im not able to loggin
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm by Acea

» Words of Courage
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm by drewarrior23

» Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm by divineprince

» Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm by Sturdywings13

» Holy war roles.
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm by Guest

» Adversity ............
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm by Fury72

» Clan / Guild by Definition
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm by Fury72

Most Viewed Topics
Rage of Bahamut on PC
How t get HP or CW now that I wont Buy Moba coins anymore
Holy war roles.
event item ensurance
Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play
Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!
General Chat
Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
so im not able to loggin
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am by nkpTheÐuÐe
so im not able to loggin how about you guys

just a white screen

Comments: 6
Rob Forums Chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
randemonium

randemonium

Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 am

Also I would like to do a "quote' that Fury put up a while back:
Fury72 wrote:
This is my completely Enhanced to max Valkyrie using 8 - 16 method. Actually 17 maxes to make this, using 8 cards! Final stats. This is the maximum enhance. Took forever and cost A LOT!

[img]Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! Captur12[/img]

I just recently finished EVOing my Valkyrie. I used 6 Hilds and maxed all of them before each evolve including the base hilds (which I wish I did not as it was not quite worth the extra stats from them).

The final stats are:
14166/9524

Fury's stats for his epic EVO method is:
14244/9590

A raw EVo'd Val gets you:
12515/8282

I hope this is a good example to show what can be expected from nothing, to middle-ground, to all out.
Back to top Go down
randemonium

randemonium

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:03 am

I believe the general consensus is that there is very little difference. The main difference comes from the rarity....Normal, HN, and Rare. (Angel is a given). So if you evolve a Normal to ++, you're better off just sacrificing 3 normals (unless you just have an endless supply and tons of time on your hands). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Enhancing with evolved cards or not is the question?.....I think a study needs to be done to see what the cost and effectiveness is using evolved feeders vs non-evolved feeders. Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
randemonium

randemonium

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 am

I'm doing 6-4 on Val and it is going to take more rupees than I have, so I kind of wish I found this info earlier because then I would have only maxed the 2 ++ S Hilds.

Fact: The variation closest to final is what gives the biggest boost when maxed.
So maxing 2 regular Hilds would be a lot less effective than the 2 ++ SHilds.
Back to top Go down
DirtyPWNography

DirtyPWNography

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:07 pm

For 6-6 you take the following steps (using Kratos as an example):

1) Combine a Kratos and a Kratos into a Kratos+.
2) Combine a Kratos+ [MAXED] and a Kratos [MAXED] into Kratos++.
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have two Kratos++.
4) Combine the Kratos++ [MAXED] and Kratos++ [MAXED].
Back to top Go down
jeffrodriguez

jeffrodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:55 am

ok so how do we do the 6 - 6

1 <--max(1)
1 <--max(2)
1 <--max(3)
1 <--max(4)
1 <--max(5)
1 <--max(6)

1m+1m = 2 <--max(7)

2m+1m = 3 <--max(Cool

3m+1m = final

waaa im confused guys help
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 am

6 - 6 Seems to be the sweet spot with a 98% yield, but 6 - 4 is also good, really depends on the card and how much you love it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
randemonium

randemonium

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 am

4-2 is good. 6-4 or 2 Seems to be great too as long as you have the cards and time. That's the kicker.

And agreed on the chart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DirtyPWNography

DirtyPWNography

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 am

I prefer at least 6-7 for High Rares and below, it's not hard to get another two High Rares and it puts you within half a percent of maximum value.

EDIT: That's an awesome enhancement chart, btw.
Back to top Go down
robinveer

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 am

4-2 enhance is the best for all below SR imo
Back to top Go down
randemonium

randemonium

PostSubject: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:10 am

I'm not sure if we all know about this tool, but just in case I'm linking it since I just found it myself:

sites.google.com/site/gamingank/home/rage-of-bahamut/card-build-stats

It has an applet as well that lets you check each individual card (except Hild and non evolvables it seems). It's pretty stinkin' sweet. (Minus the stinkyness :p)

Also this one is good for a quick reference:

rage-of-bahamut.com/index.php?topic=7002.0]rage-of-bahamut.com/index.php?topic=7002.0

Do any of you know of similar tools/Tutorial pages?

Keep up the growth everybody! Very Happy

-Randemonium
study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!   Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Android Magicians  :: Stratagies :: Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: