The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***We are currently recruiting, please apply under the Rules & Regulations Section. Thank you***
Prepare for the upcoming events by staying active and keeping up to date.
Thanks for your loyality, commitment and dedication.
If you see people on, then jump in the Chat Box, located at the bottom on this page
Team Speak Server IL2.LeetTS.com:10028
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Fury72

» New Applicants - Apply Here
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am by Landmayer

» so im not able to loggin
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm by Acea

» Words of Courage
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm by drewarrior23

» Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm by divineprince

» Cards Sought After
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm by Sturdywings13

» Holy war roles.
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm by Guest

» Adversity ............
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm by Fury72

» Clan / Guild by Definition
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm by Fury72

Most Viewed Topics
Rage of Bahamut on PC
How t get HP or CW now that I wont Buy Moba coins anymore
Holy war roles.
event item ensurance
Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play
Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!
General Chat
Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
so im not able to loggin
New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am by nkpTheÐuÐe
so im not able to loggin how about you guys

just a white screen

Comments: 6
Rob Forums Chat

New Applicants - Apply Here

Go down 
+4
Sturdywings13
Juliek
divineprince
Fury72
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Landmayer

New  Applicants - Apply Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am

hey guys, i am a new member of the forum, however i am looking to join your guild!
first, in my current guild have to much people who even don't say a world, don't help in the holly wars, and don't co-op with the order's members.
second, most of the good players in there almost don´t play anymore.
and finally, i am trying to find a guild that can help me having a more enjoyable gameplay!
my nick in game is same as here (Landmayer) and i have a base att/def of 60k/52k and can attack 3 times without recharging! I am a level 57 demon card magician.

hope i can join you guys!
Back to top Go down
Warking111

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 am

Hi, I'm looking for a really active order to join because during last holy war, I realized that I would not be able to grow anymore in the order that I am currently in. Only a few are currently active and a lot of them did not participate as much in the past holy war. The order leader and myself ended up carrying a lot of the weight and it was more than frustrating . I was hoping to be part of a better order that i could grow together with. I hope you'll consider my application, my attack is currently 62k and def is 52k. Also my in game name is the same as the one I used to register, Warking111.
Back to top Go down
Christopholese

PostSubject: Join up?   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 am

Hi - looking for a new clan after the last one I was in disintegrated... I attack at around 60000 and am level 82...
Back to top Go down
eGFTaker

eGFTaker

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 am

Name eGFTaker Im looking to join ur group Im in Defendor now but ill leave 2 join u guys if u let me. i hit at 36250/28064 but im getting better slowly ty for reading bye Smile
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Sound like you will be a good fit Sturdy. I understand where you're at, we had mutiny and deserters aboard our side as well at the last minute, but we managed well enough. We have a great group of people here who work hard together. I will send you an invite. Please stay active and in communication. Welcome to the Order.
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
Sturdywings13

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Hey I am looking to join a new order, saw your post about looking for new members. After the last holy war, our order had only a small handful of people involved and it was... embarrassing. We had strong team members but a lot of inactivity so I am looking for an order where the people are active and we can kick some serious @$$ at the next holy war. I am demon and sitting with a base atk/def of 60090/59259 and can attack 3 times before refilling HP. Working to improve Def stats and boosts/debuffs right now.
Back to top Go down
Juliek

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 am

Thanks very much. Sorry it took me a while to request yesterday. (got swamped at work) XP
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 am

That's good attitude to have and I will gladly accept you into the order. Please send request invite to our order. My ign is fury72.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Juliek

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:39 am

Hello. My name is Carlos. My stats are ATK 56561 and DEF 49850. I have a 6-11 Skl lvl 2 Ares and am continuously trying to improve my deck. I am very active and committed to Holy Wars and Events. I'm actively seeking an order that is active, committed, sociable, and like to have fun!

Thanks for your time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
divineprince

divineprince

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:50 pm

hi, XD my name is Danny Lor and my data for RoB is 40512/32682. i am only loyal to my guild that i start with and i am all the above xD.
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

PostSubject: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Please tell us why you would like to join our order and your atk/def stats. Each applicant will be carefully reviewed. Acceptance is not only based on Atk/Def stats, but what you tell us. We are looking for people who will build and grow with us, who will be committed to working hard together as a team. Attitude, activeness, and dedication is one the key elements to acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Applicants - Apply Here   New  Applicants - Apply Here Empty

Back to top Go down

New Applicants - Apply Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Android Magicians  :: Rules and Regulations :: Apply to Join Our Order Here-
Jump to: