The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***We are currently recruiting, please apply under the Rules & Regulations Section. Thank you***
Prepare for the upcoming events by staying active and keeping up to date.
Thanks for your loyality, commitment and dedication.
If you see people on, then jump in the Chat Box, located at the bottom on this page
Team Speak Server IL2.LeetTS.com:10028
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Fury72

» New Applicants - Apply Here
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am by Landmayer

» so im not able to loggin
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm by Acea

» Words of Courage
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm by drewarrior23

» Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm by divineprince

» Cards Sought After
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm by Sturdywings13

» Holy war roles.
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm by Guest

» Adversity ............
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm by Fury72

» Clan / Guild by Definition
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm by Fury72

Most Viewed Topics
Rage of Bahamut on PC
How t get HP or CW now that I wont Buy Moba coins anymore
Holy war roles.
event item ensurance
Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play
Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!
General Chat
Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
so im not able to loggin
Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am by nkpTheÐuÐe
so im not able to loggin how about you guys

just a white screen

Comments: 6
Rob Forums Chat

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+18
Warking111
eGFTaker
Edanolu
shawnf2528
lampolo
Strictlyshaun
jedieleanor
Dralie
MonsterMiata
DirtyPWNography
randemonium
divineprince
robinveer
ninjanearing
ahway
Jingeos
Scrim509
Fury72
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ahway

ahway

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:37 am

I'm from San Jose CA, born and raised Cali kid. I have a wife of 3 years and an amazing puppy named chew-becca (not a typo). I've been in gaming ever since I was 5 when I broke my leg. I'm currently employed at gamestop as a senior game advisor. I'm a artist as well, I love to draw/doodle diffrent tattoos for myself and friends. I'm currently saving up to buy my first house with my wife and go to trade school to be a custom vehicle painter. That's about me in a nutshell. Oh yah Im part comedian as well. Snoochy boochy.
Back to top Go down
Jingeos

Jingeos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:11 am

Hullo, I'm a French gamer lost in London, UK (almost 8 years now) 30 this August and travel for a living as I'm a train cabin crew (at the moment) and a part-time bartender in a local pub to save some money for my honeymoon in Brazil...

I've been gaming since the Atari 6128+ and NES. Zelda and FF addicted I do agree with Scrim on :"Without video games, life is just a bunch of dates by which bills are due." I play everywhere, in the bus, the train, the tube, at home... it helps to evade the real world Smile

If you see a profile with the name Jingeos on website that should be me, to come and say hi !
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 am

Congrads on the anniversary Scrim. I played paintball once and loved it. Insomnia is also something I cannot seem to overcome. Shocked I live on 4 or 5 hours of sleep. It is what is! Anyone else care to share?
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
Scrim509

Scrim509

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Currently trying to get back into college and finish my degree in business/management/human resources.
I just celebrated my one year anniversary with my wife in march. I will be 24 in september. I used to be captain of a sponsored paintball team here in Washington state. I play when im bored, which is often as im something of an insomniac. I love the cohesiveness of this order and it's members. I have been gaming since NES and u current xbox gamerscore is somewhere near 80,000. Without video games, life is just a bunch of dates by which bills are due.
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:13 pm

I live in Chattanooga, TN and I am a dad of four and own a insurance adjusting firm. My work hours vary but I juggle my time with family, friends, work, and gaming. I will be 40 years old in August and "yes", I still love to game and always will. I will be a grandpa, playing and training my grand kids in the art of online gaming. I have been playing since pong, graduated to the TRS 80, Commodore, Atari, Nintendo, Sega and so on. Well that's a little about me....
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Android Magicians  :: General Chat :: Forum Lounge Chat-
Jump to: