The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Welcome to The Android Magicians Forums. New members please read the Rules and Regulations. Please keep post under the correct topics and do not spam topics or post. Once you have been officially accepted to the order your name will show up in green.

**************PLEASE REGISTER UNDER THE NAME THAT YOU USE IN RAGE OF BAHAMUT*************
The Android Magicians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***We are currently recruiting, please apply under the Rules & Regulations Section. Thank you***
Prepare for the upcoming events by staying active and keeping up to date.
Thanks for your loyality, commitment and dedication.
If you see people on, then jump in the Chat Box, located at the bottom on this page
Team Speak Server IL2.LeetTS.com:10028
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 68 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 pm
Latest topics
» Introduce yourself
Words of Courage EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:31 pm by Fury72

» New Applicants - Apply Here
Words of Courage EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:36 am by Landmayer

» so im not able to loggin
Words of Courage EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm by Acea

» Words of Courage
Words of Courage EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm by drewarrior23

» Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
Words of Courage EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm by divineprince

» Cards Sought After
Words of Courage EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm by Sturdywings13

» Holy war roles.
Words of Courage EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:45 pm by Guest

» Adversity ............
Words of Courage EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 pm by Fury72

» Clan / Guild by Definition
Words of Courage EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 pm by Fury72

Most Viewed Topics
Rage of Bahamut on PC
How t get HP or CW now that I wont Buy Moba coins anymore
Holy war roles.
event item ensurance
Introduce yourself
Faster Game Play
Cards Sought After
Tools to help with enhancing for best potential versus time/$ spent!
General Chat
Rage of Bahamut"s version money called?
so im not able to loggin
Words of Courage EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:56 am by nkpTheÐuÐe
so im not able to loggin how about you guys

just a white screen

Comments: 6
Rob Forums Chat

Words of Courage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drewarrior23

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Courage   Words of Courage EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Wagner im 27, 6'2" 220lbs. real courage would be saying some shit like that to my face and not trolling from momy and daddys basement.
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Courage   Words of Courage EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 am

You're a funny kid Wagner, maybe you need to be a comedian when you grow up. lol
Back to top Go down
https://androidmagicians.rpg-board.net
Wagner

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: You guys are hilarious   Words of Courage EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:34 pm

I need a reality check says the guy posting about courage on a virtual game message board on his computer lol. I am blown away by how ridiculous you guys are lol. It's so bad I keep thinking it's all a joke and one of you is gonna be like "just kidding, these are our alt accounts and this is a parody forum"... But nope, you guys are the real deal lol. This is too funny. You guys should post some YouTube videos of yourselves... If World of Warcraft resolution that many hits im sure you guys would be hall of famers... I have to tell my mates about this. Oh and by the way. Old mustached guy (fury) is leading a bunch of young easily manipulated teenagers (divineprincess)... Sounds like divine has some Daddy issues, and fury or should I say 'furry' doesn't know what decade it is... Hey Fury, the 70's called they want their child molester mustache back, and their rape van...
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Courage   Words of Courage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks Divine, for keeping these twerps in check. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Courage   Words of Courage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Wagner, you seem like you're a very lost person and in need of a reality check. You will miss out in the good things the game can bring with such shallow petty thoughts. Good luck in your fruitless endeavors. Peace.
Back to top Go down
divineprince

divineprince

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Courage   Words of Courage EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 pm

If anybody have nothing good to say just keep that trash in and speak it straight to our face if not than go take a shit than no one want this place to be a trash place for losers.
Back to top Go down
divineprince

divineprince

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Courage   Words of Courage EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Well we got ourselves here an a "REAL" idiot hasn't doesn't understand what being a real member of something that is well played. Go get a life if and stop playing this game or any other game you cracker-jackass. We're here to have fun and make friends.
Back to top Go down
Wagner

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Really?   Words of Courage EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 pm

I was gonna join this order but then I read some things posted elsewhere from ex-order members. And then I come checkout your site, and you the order leader is posting motivational quotes. You guys are ridiculous... It's a game not a book club. Good luck anybody dumb enough to stick around this cracker-jack order.
Back to top Go down
Fury72
Admin
Fury72

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Words of Courage   Words of Courage EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm

True courage and adventure is found in exploring the meaning of life and discovering the reason for your existence. Even greater joy and fulfillment is found in the persistent struggle to contribute to others’ happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Words of Courage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Courage   Words of Courage Empty

Back to top Go down

Words of Courage
Page 1 of 1